Friday, December 12, 2008

...And all that jazz


Hey. I'm Tai, a self-titled cartoonist and high school freshman whose life revolves around music, friends, and doodles. I'm random and spiffy. You'll love me. If you don't already, just give it time. You'll be proposing to me on one knee. I just know it.

About the blog: A humor blog/articles about how to deal through high school issues- and still consider it a nice memory. It is written in the point of view of a lowly freshman. The life of an amateur cartoonist living the Floridian Lifestyle.

I'll try to add weekly doodles from Math Class, Music of the Week (My opinions, anyways, but your suggestions will be gladly constipated), humorous thoughts and questions, photos from high school's wacky spirit weeks, and tips on how to deal through situations- the freshman edition.

2 comments:

  1. Tai, Weston isn't exactly one of the most fast paced cities in the United states of Corruption. It's a freaking suburb. AND WHY ARE YOU NOT LINKED TO MANY RANTINGS OR INTREEGUE YET???

    NOMODO!!!
    OCKLES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike...I meant Miami, not Weston. It's the only maor city around us. And stop naming the city I actually live in, you crap taco.

    ReplyDelete